Sunday, September 13, 2009

understanding emotions ?

emotions can control our life,future and even takes away our friends..
if we cant control it, it may lead to bad luck or missing someone as a friend..

I've experienced this twice already. first, i lost this friend of mine beacause of a misunderstanding text..she sent me an information message and i replied to her thround text to never sent me messages that i am not included cause i hate receiving texts that wasn't meant for me to recieve , then after that, she gets mad at me at starting that we did'nt talk anymore...i dont know why she's mad and i don't know who to balme ?? .... was it my fault ??
2nd..my friend of mine and me wre texting about our LOVE lifes and then i confess to her who is my crush(and that wasn't her but she knows this girl and that was a friend of ours). another friend texted me that time and i accidentaly sent it to her and she replied " unsay pre ?" ..i told her that message is not for her to receive but it was too later,, she's mad.. i hope we could still talk to morrow or next week ....

am i hard to understand ? or cant they just learn to understand me ??
hmmmmmm i started being an emo again ... it hurts to lost someone as a friend ..it hurts a lot.. it feels like you want to cry with purple teardrops but not a single drop of tear would come out..duh, my life SUCKS !! ...

i hope someone could read this and be my friend ....

No comments:

Post a Comment