Monday, September 14, 2009

another day

another fuckng day...damn....

i was so excited to go to school for its the first day of the week in going to school...but when i got up the morning, i felt a fatigue at my back, ay my neck, and at my shoulder(damn it hurts) and my eyes are sour ...gee, watamorning... and it change my mind in going to school, so i decided to go to school at the afternoon at one pm...

iit was 10:32 when i receive a message to join his texting clan(only texting!) so i joined(his a friend of mine anyway).. as i was walking to school , i met my friend and the rest of my ex-cheermates(no offense plz?) they greeted me and told me to cheer again(not only the girls knows to cheer you know) and i told them i'm not xur but i'll try if i can...jeezz...60% near to school now as i met my bestfriend rose and shared a bad news that she's quiting cheerleading(hope she wont)..duh, theres nothing i can do about it anyway...

i reached school at exactly 12:22:05(i'm good time observer) , and my classmates aprouch me about our new HARD and DIFFICULT lesson in math II ...jeezz....and they also said that they have a long quiz at science which was harder but for me it was easy,,,its only writing an essay about the theme 1 ,2, TREE for LIfe ....duh. its soo easy !!! i hope i want absent that morning ....


whew ,,just another day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment